Buy a share - Contract
Before purchasing a share, please read the contract below and click on "I Accept". You will then be brought to our shopping page where you can purchase your Family Farm Share and any Delivery you may want! Clicking "I Accept" means that you understand the rules pertaining to our CSA Shares. Once you click I accept, you are free to visit our shopping page to browse without obligation to purchase. Once you submit payment, all purchases become final and subject to the below contract.
- You understand that there is no guarantee to the amount of vegetable you will receive weekly, or in the entire season, whether that be in size of box or lbs. There is also no guarantee to the type of vegetables that you will receive weekly or in the entire season. Any mention of planned crops or approximate timelines is merely a suggestion of what has come in the past or what is typical for our area.
- Refunds are only available in the event of a total crop failure. This could be due to hail, plow wind, pests or any other calamity that may affect our crops. We do our best to mitigate these calamities, but as we are an all natural garden, it is impossible to us to fully avoid all of them all of the time. In the event of a total crop failure, refunds will be issued based on the number of weeks you will NOT be receiving produce from us.
- Vacations - if you will be away and not requiring your box, it is your responsibility to inform us that either a) delivery is not required, b) someone else will be receiving the delivery or picking up the box, c) that you would like your box to be donated to "The Bridge" in your honor. If you fail to fully inform us of any of these scenarios, we will deal with your share for the week at our discretion. We will not release any share to a person other than the shareholder without consent from the shareholder.
- Deposits - A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve your share. The balance of the share is due May 15th. If the balance is not paid in full, your share will be opened up and resold - if this occurs, you will NOT receive a refund on your deposit.
- Delivery & Pickup - Every week you can pick up your Share box at our pick up location in the parking lot of Elim Church at 419 Slimmon Rd (NW Corner). The pick up day is Thursday of every week between 5:30pm & 7:00pm. By purchasing a Share you agree to pick it up at this time & place. The only other option is to pay for delivery. All deliveries are $10/delivery and will be made on Thursdays of every week between 3:00pm & 5:00pm. The delivery fee can either be paid up front for the entire year, or on a weekly basis. All delivery payments being made weekly must be made by Wednesday night at 10pm for delivery the next day. It is your responsibility to provide us with an address for delivery and any specific instructions of where to leave the Share or who to leave it with. Any Shares not picked up on time will be dealt with at our discretion.
- A Family Farm Share is good for 15 weeks starting the first Thursday of July and ending mid-October.